Sunday, December 19, 2010

The One Week Memorable Meeting ( PART I )

This is where we finally meet each other…
Yes, she finally travel to Indonesia the place where I’ve been always waiting for her to come over.
Eventhough she came up with a news that she must go to lombok for a SILN Competition for a week there.
But still. hearing that from a month before she came it does made me happy, so much happy, well even more happier hehe.
Im turely sorry to my babygirl cause she really wanted  me to go to lombok when she is going to compete but instead, the schedule of her day at Lombok
crashed with my MidSmesterExams. Yeah really damn! sorry for that babygirl...
okey the story begins now...

20November2010 - Saturday 5:00am : THE FIRST MEETING
    Today I really getting stressed with my exam of Computer Graphic cause ive just finished it last night and it's still undone.
I got up early and take a bath and many more for the preparation of my exam that is scheduled at 8:00 and if im late that means im dead.
Finally I've arrived at my collage BINUS - SYAHDAN ( the hive uniques people from the faculty of Design Komunikasi Visual do their activities )
and I've planned to buy whats still missing for my project at the front of my collage @DKV Store, but bad news, it was full cause all the kids think the same way as i do.
Yep another Damn reason for me. It was sweating hot and smells cause I dont know if they do take a bath before coming to collage or not?
Now bla bla bla I arrived at the class and present my project and get a signature from the lecture with my breath gone like hell.


But just a few second I sit, my phone rings ( Rihanna ft Drake : Whats My Name? ). I search over my pocket and I read it and its an SMS from my babygirl says that she already arrived
at INDONESIA. The things that I've done which cost me an exhausting moment turns the opposite, it made me excited for me to move on and reach her at the Airport.
Directly ran down the stairs from 3rd floor but wait forget to say goodbye to my friends, i ran up again and say goodbye and i slide down from stairs to reach the first
floor and ran to my WBG ( My motobike made by Honda - Vario CBS Techno with a racing muffler ).
   
    During my way from the collage it was in a traffic situation, It really makes me worry she will get in a bad mood cause im gonna be late. In a few moment
she SMS me again and say she is now going to the hotel with a smiley icon which makes me feels better. So I planned to go home first take a bath and put my heavy stuff home
and change my stinks clothes.
   
    When I arrived home and I finished up cleaning my self up and get ready to take off... She SMS me again and she said they changed the Hotel. So in other situation I have
to search for a new way which i never been there at all, haha. Its okey we need some sacrifices to prove it that you love someone right?
   
    Okey on my way to the hotel takes me for 4 hours to find out the place. But I still enjoy it Until finally I found the hotel but mistakenly I went in from the wrong door
which is the electricity room haha so stupid I am. Then I turn around to the front lobby door and she call me and ask "yank kamu dimana?" and I answered "aku udah di depan lobby"
maybe because she heard my muffler roaring she realize that Im at the lobby so directly she closed the phone without saying something. So I park my bike and get ready
by fixing my face and hair on my bike mirror haha silly me.

    Then I came in to the hotel and I looked around to find her but nowhere she is. So I sit on the couch waiting for her and SMS her "kamu dimana??" she replied
"aku tepat di samping kamu lagi makan, aku malu nanti ya ketemuannya!! haha" I was like okey she said that makes me more trembeling in a heart beating. haha. okey and I'm totally nervous.
then I waited her up for about 10minutes I guess and put my hoodie on and i looked down without I realized i fell asleep.

 THE DREAMS CAME TRUE
    After awhile Im sleeping someone knocked on my head, and in an instant I looked up and saw her smiling and I was thinking, this is the girl that Ive always
seen at the screen of my computer and her voice when she say "hi beyb" remembered me the sound that always came out from my cell phone. Is this real? Is she really in front of me?

this question keep going on my mind until she introduced her friends to me, "yank kenalin ini Egy, ini Zaky... dan aku, pacar kamu dhika" when she said like that truely I directly laugh haha she is really cute when she does that hehe. But I realized that these is real when I rub her cheek and she pinch my cheek.

THE PROPOSING RING
  I stayed there until late night and before I go home she and her friends wants to buy something at the SuperIndo. So I accompanied them, wait! while going to the elevator I asked my girl to stop for a while and I took out something from my bag and asked her to close her eyes for a while, and when she opened up her eyes it was a Couple Ring that I presented for her with our name written down on it. Her face gets red and she was nervous...alot haha. and she accepted and we helps to insert the ring to each others finger.



THE FIRST FULL MOON OF OURS
 While we came out from the hotel and walking through the outside gate, Egy shouts "Hey guys! Check it out!" she pointed high at the night sky which makes me and my girl directly looked up at the same time and we realize that its the FULL MOON that we always wanted to see together while holding our hand together. And we stare at each other and she said "Beautiful" and I look at her with a smile for her. And I have to go back home after from SuperIndo. Ofcourse as I arrived at home I called her for a long time cause its cheeper here haha until we fall asleep...



21November2010 - Sunday 8:00am

THE OUTRAGEOUS GAME
  This is the second day for meeting her. I waited her up cause she is eating a lunch with the SIC family at the House of Padang. Afther that she came back and we start to do lot of things, laughing telling stories and many more. That second day was outrageous cause we do something that we always do at the MAYA city. And now we did the game so real hehe. Gosh baby I really want to play it again with you...it was...Fun hehe.
Then we took a lot of picture...well narisistme hehe. Yeah me black and she is white, so contrast. But as you all can see our expression. It was so US haha. By the way, I really love her HENA on her hand, she looks really beautiful with the art on her hand.


  For a while she hold my hand and she asked me... "is this really you in front of me now?" and i stare back at her and hold her cheek "yes baby this is the real me, this is what we have been waiting for right? if you dont belive me pinch me hard or slap me" without thinking she slap me directly. well it hurts... but no it didnt haha. But when Im going home I didn't know what happened, she turned out to be somehow kindda badmood, and yeah I asked her whats wrong but it didnt work so, maybe she is having a bad time at that time. hehe. its okey babygirl :* so I have to go home and call you back after you have a great time with your friends at MALL CIPUTRA.

22November2010 - Monday 6:00am :

TAKE OFF TO LOMBOK


 This is where the day she have to take off to Lombok - Mataram. To compete here dance there. Since this day we start to call each other alot. Using our cellphones to contact each other cause at that time we do really misses each other again and again and again.


Yeah baby I miss you alot too at that time :') I really wished i could go there... hope the exams wasnt at that time hehe.

26November2010 - Friday 8:00pm :

THE COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT
  Today is the day where the announcement of her dance. At that time I kept on waiting for the news, well everybody was waiting including people at Cairo. But she kept on saying to me "Aku tiba2 merasa klo aku gak yakin menang, perasaan aku tiba2 jadi biasa aja yank" at that moment I kept on supporting her to cheer her up. But at the end she calls me and she said that they didnt make it for real. And I said to her "Hey you already given your best performance by dancing at the stage, its not an easy one for many people, keep smiling and cheer up okey baby girl" and she wasn't even dissapointed with that news, I can still hear her laughing and I know she is smiling.

27November2010 - Saturday 6:00am

HER ARRIVAL
 This day was the last day of my exam... well it was a little bit hard but thanks to my babygirl, she gave me a book of lessons about Coloring Theory. That really makes me easy on doing the exam. after the exam it ends at 11:30am. Soon after the exam I ran down and take my WBG to pick my girl at the airport. Yap another long journey for me hehe. When Im close to the airport suddenly the worst nightmare for every moto riders happened, a huge rain dropped on me.

 So after I arrived at the airport It was all wet and exhausting. I sat on the cafe where there is A&W and kept on waiting for her at the cafe and keep on calling her. Finally at 3:00pm She came out from the airport and I looked at her and it really makes my exhausting gone when I saw her smile at me. I picked up her bag and I helped her searching for her driver. After she found her Driver she introduced me to him and we walk to the car. So finally I have to go with my Motobike again to reach her uncle's house at Gandaria 7.

 I ride my bike really fast cause Im afraid that I'll be late, but when I arrived at her uncle's house the car havent arrived yet, so I call her and she said that she is still on the way from Senayan. So I have to waited her on the front of her house street until she came. For a few minutes she arrived and I followed her car to the house we are heading.

 Assalamualaikum, came inside with her to the house of Om Budi ( Dhika's Uncle ). Getting introduced to the house with her and also to her cousin while they are playing PS3 with her Uncle. Yep they are a gamers family haha. really love seeing them laugh playing game. hehe.


The PYONGYANG RESTAURANT


 She said that she is hungry and want to eat outside, okey at that time its her first ride on my WBG. She looks cute at that time when she wears my helmet haha. And we take a ride and we found the Korean Restaurant which is called the PYONGYANG RESTAURANT. As we arrived it was really empty, so me and my girl stares at each other like whats with this? so we came in and the waitress greets us with an Indonesian language with a weird accent, and I asked my girl "are they real korean?" she said "yep they are cute arent they?" Oke so we opened up the MENU LIST... and... DAMN! the price gak nyantai~!!! ( ups Indonesian language ).


 And when we are eating the waitress seems intrested on us so she kept asking question on us while we are eating. Ok go home cause Dhika's cousin mbak Lina she is coming to pick us up and have a dinner outside.

To Be Continue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment