Friday, December 24, 2010

It Never Changes Me

I know that we always keep contact everyday and non of a single day we lost a contact. We laugh, we talk about our daily life, we have fun playing games, we jokes and we share informations.

Even though we knew that some situation is hard for us to communicate but at the time we still have a little conversation telling each other news.

Not only that, honestly we are not always in the same mood, yeah sometimes I knew I threw over a silly jokes or a bad expression wich can makes you changes your mood and directly affects mine too. Truely the mood that we create, the mood that we flows on is not we actually wants.

Fights, not a physical fight hehe, but its a fight when we both argued or we both dont like and we get into our hard headed and burned on our own emotion, we yell we say something that we never want to say. Sometimes I hurts your feeling and sometimes you hurts mine. I know in our fights deep inside we dont want this to happen, the heart dropped the tears but still our mouth wont stop saying things.

The more negative things we have done, the more yelling from our mouth, the more crying we got...
Baby it never changes how I Love You So Much to walk away from you...
But believe me... I don't know why...
The more I suffer the more I care about you and dont want to lose you...
Anymore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment