Sunday, December 19, 2010

Forever As Always


Since the first we met
many things we've been through
joy, laughter, sad and lost...
But see I'm still the same...


Still the one that you always proud of
Still the one who whisper support for you...


We're two different creature
Trying to fit in...
We're many colors
try to picture one future...


I miss you so much
I love you so much
I adore you so much
I need you so much


Baby...
you are not alone here
and I'm not alone here
feel I'm holding your hand
filling the empty spaces of your fingers


We are together
walking on the same path
We are the answers
of every questions


Can we Trust?
Can we Love?
Can we be Forever?
Can we be as Always?


Honey...
This dream is just the beginning
This dream wont ever ends
This love will continue
Believe me...


I wont worry my life
with you beside me
my remedy, my wings, and my lights.
I want you in this life
stay along beside me
laugh, smile, and trust


Together we will
Forever As Always
we shall always
Believe and Trust

0 comments:

Post a Comment