Friday, December 24, 2010

Coppied My Style??

To you who feels your style exactly photocopied from me...
Please open your eyes,
Trying to get someone that you always wanted by copying me?
No body wants a paper of black and white copied just to get someone attention,
I found this way originally I made those,
And its already been proven thats my icon,
If you say I've copied from an artist or what maybe thats when you get it wrong,
I walk, I move,
My hobby, My skills...
I found it my self original colored paper still covered with a label.
And if you ask why I wear like this?
Ive been working on myself since I was a kid,
I keep on searching and searching tryna be different from the others.
I want to be unique and made it my self icon.
And yeah people have known thats me.
Im different in every crowd with the monotone life style.
And I will never change and thats me buddy.
So try to find your own style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment