Sunday, December 19, 2010

Her Words for Me

Love... like they say that its just a feeling of a non realistic. Love could hurts if you get it wrong, But love could be wonderful if perfectly match. This is what have happened to me. Its just gets into my heart since 3 years ago of our first met... It never decrease, but it kept on increasing until now it keeps on growing. She is like a flower to me. The White Flower of my heart. She will always do and forever do.

These are her words for me that makes me believe that yes she is.

"even if you are a clown I still want you to be the one who will always makes me laugh"

 "This face is the one that I always wanted to see, everyday in my life. This mouth is the one who will always cheers me up and giving me love. And this heart is the one who will loving me just the way I am."

This words makes me realize that Love is truely there between us. And i know this wont ever end. Soon everything will be as wonderful as the perfect love. 

I wish i could confess this to her soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment